Good Friday... 4.14.06

on Friday, April 14, 2006

My day started with a headache....
I wasnt able to get some sleep last night. Medyo mababaw ang tulog ko... actually, slept at around past 1am. Its the feeling na gusto ko na matulog pero ayaw akong dalawin ng antok... The result, morning headache. I wanted to stay in bed a little longer than the usual but then the kids are up early and they are starting to make kulit so i have no choice but to get up and prepare them breakfast...
Had pancakes for breakfast... During the days that im not at work, im hands on with the kids. It's the only time that i make up for the time with them.
Eversince i was small i was used to have fish and vegetables during this holy week. I'm really tempted to get a piece of meat from my kids' lunch (chicken, hotdogs, tocino)... two more days to go and we will be having beef, chicken or pork... konting tiis na lang...

0 comments:

Post a Comment