the letter

on Monday, July 14, 2008

Dear mama

Thank you for teaching me good things when I was still a baby
until now.
Thank you again mom for leading me to the right way.

Thank you mommy for letting us have very good friends, and a good life

and for forgiving my sins and for giving us all the food that we can eat.

Again, thank you mom for taking good care of me and my siblings.

Thank you for being here today by our side so we won't be afraid

because you are the light of our home.

Mom, thank you for not leaving us and giving birth to us because if we're

not here today you will be so lonely.

Again, thank you mom!

I love you!


a letter from my eldest daughter. She gave it to me when I arrived home from work this evening.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a sweet letter from your daughter!!! i'm sure naiyak ka dyan! aminin!

Anonymous said...

ang sweet naman! nakakataba ng puso
!

zherwin said...

ansarap naman pag may naglalambing.

Anonymous said...

aww, thats sweet. maganda talaga ang may open communication with the family =)

Post a Comment