Gluttony?

on Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday.

Last working day of the week for me.

The day started with the usual.

Had lunch then back to updating of books.

Then in the afternoon, I craved for sweet corn. I asked an errand girl to buy one for me.

I went to the bank to do last minute transactions. Because i hate it when i have to do it on a Monday.

When I got back, a two-piece chicken (mcdonalds) was on my desk. What do you do to that two-piece chicken meal? Eat it of course! (hayaan na muna ang allergies.) While I was savoring the chicken, we were asked to go to the office beside us. They have Pizza! Yummy! I had a slice!

Now I am stuffed. I need to walk to burn those calories from the pizza and chicken. Must take anti-allergies.

Wishing everyday is a Friday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok lang yan, paminsan-minsan lang naman. better load on the medication, malapit na pasko =D

zherwin said...

masama rin naman kasi yung tumatanggi sa food di ba? hehehe

dodong flores 도동 플로오리스 said...

Uy, pareho din pala kayo ng girlfriend ko. May allergy din siya sa chicken :(

Post a Comment