It has been a day after my leave and as I reported for work, I was greeted by a janitress (J) and asked me what I wanted for my snack because the maternity reimbursement that I computed for her colleague (C) was already released (C wanted J to ask me). I told her not to buy anything because C will be needing the money for her baby.
Later on, an officemate (O) asked for help with a withdrawal from a bank. One of my colleagues helped her since she knows the manager. O told us not to buy our snack because she will be buying it for us. Thus, siopao will be our snack with polvoron as pasalubong.
A few minutes after that, J came in the office and handed me 3 Mcdonald’s cheeseburger meal. One for me and for my colleagues here. Mahirap tangihan ang grasya diba? So we just thank C for it.
Later on, an officemate (O) asked for help with a withdrawal from a bank. One of my colleagues helped her since she knows the manager. O told us not to buy our snack because she will be buying it for us. Thus, siopao will be our snack with polvoron as pasalubong.
A few minutes after that, J came in the office and handed me 3 Mcdonald’s cheeseburger meal. One for me and for my colleagues here. Mahirap tangihan ang grasya diba? So we just thank C for it.
I ate the cheeseburger. I gave the fries to O because my doctor adviced me to stay away from it together with other yummy stuff. With the siopao and polvoron, i will bring it home as pasalubong for my kids.
4 comments:
I really enjoy your site! I saw this post about gluttony and thought I'd share an article I found that was quite interesting.
http://www.petermanseye.com/anthologies/what-was-learned/280-the-girth-of-a-nation
Cheers!
sige lang, tanggap lang ng tanggap ;)
Mukhang lapitin ka ng grasya :)
I think it's just that you share your blessings in life that's why blessing keeps on coming back to you...
Sarap naman mag-work sa inyo! Dumarating na lang basta ang food! :-)
Post a Comment