This is in contrast with my previous post feeling. Blame it on the very loooonnggg Christmas holiday.
With the start of the year, people noticed that, i gained weight. "Ma'am, tumataba ka ata" , "Lumalapad ka ata ", "ano iyan?" (pointing at my belly). Are some of the comments that I have been receiving. Ganun! Not to mention that my clothes are beginning to shrink! (hehehe).
Oh my. This is not good. Not good at all.
I vow to eat less rice (like duke's resolution). And less chocolates, and less cookies, and less biscuits, and less doughnuts, and less fingerlicking, mouth-watering food. And do more weights, stretching, jogging, walking, more fruit intake.
I can do this. Help me God.
P.S. (Gusto ko pa man din kumain mamaya ng banana-cue... yung maraming maraming asukal)
3 comments:
Ako, I'd add longer walks everyday so I can shed weights :)
Nothing wrong with gaining a li'l weight. Masarap talaga kumain nang kumain! :-) Bloghopped from Atticus. Witty entries you got here! Have a great day!
dodong, sa office nga, kahit gustong gusto ko gumamit ng escalator, stairs and pinipili ko. it's hard. hehehe. siguro antayin ko na lang uli na magkarun ako ng allergies chuva. ahahaha.
pearl, thanks for visiting my site. :)
Post a Comment