Holdapan

on Friday, March 06, 2009

Friday. A day for fun and to relax from a week’s work. This day proved to be different for me and for the rest of the passengers that I am with inside the fx. We were robbed. Well, not me and the driver and the guy beside me. Kasi sa harap kami nakaupo. Lucky us. In a span of 8 minutes, the girls sitting in the middle and the two boys at the back couldn’t do anything but to give their bags to the thieves.

Along Commonwealth avenue just after Litex, the man sitting in the middle part of the car was telling the driver that they would be getting off. So the driver being in the fast lane, begins to pull over to the other side. Then the guy told us “holdap ito, walang papalag, walang bababa, yung mga bag niyo, ibigay niyo”. They are armed with guns. The driver made a complete stop in a well-lighted area with people outside. One of the robber told him “itinapat mo pa sa maraming tao ha” I thought he would shoot the driver. Maybe the clock is ticking on them that’s why they didn’t bother to ask for my stuff anymore. They got off casually as if nothing happened.

We went to the police station to report about the incident. The nearest PS is in the Fairview Market area. They accomodated us, but I just don't know why they have to refer us to the Batasan PS. While still at fairview, i asked a policeman if I could go home already since nothing was taken from me. He didn't allow me (and the guy I was beside with). His reason is that "kasama ka pa din sa fx na naholdap" ha???? Since I 'm to tired to argue (I have been doing that since Friday morning) with him, I went with the group. I got home at around 10 when I was hoping that I will be able to pass by SM before going home. Oh well, will just do that some other day.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

maswerte ka!! buhay ka, di ka pa nanakawan. kawawa naman yung iba.

dodong flores 도동 플로오리스 said...

Buti na lang at hindi ka napasama sa nakunan ng mga gamit. Pero grabe, it is still a traumatic experience...

jho said...

lc, maswerte talaga. i pity yung mga nanakawan. talagan limas. ni singko walang iniwan

dodong,yes it is a very traumatic experience for me.

duke said...

nakakainis mga ganyan! nagnanakaw lang ng pinaghirapan ng ibang tao. buwiset. makakarma mga yan.

zherwin said...

buti walang nangyari sa iyo, don't worry three times ang balik sa mga holdaper na yun!

Bambi said...

ay-yah! scary. buti sa harap ka nakaupo.

jho said...

duke, oo nga e. sana madapa sila, hehehe

zherwin, three times... hmmm... sana manalo ako sa lotto (hehehe)

bambi, scary talaga, nagkarun ako ng phobia sa pagcocomute

jho said...

duke, oo nga e. sana madapa sila, hehehe

zherwin, three times... hmmm... sana manalo ako sa lotto (hehehe)

bambi, scary talaga, nagkarun ako ng phobia sa pagcocomute

Post a Comment