Kape

on Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Last night as I was on my way home, i suddenly have this craving for coffee. I paid the fare and was imagining that I was ordering mocha or latte or a regular brewed, pressing the lid to my lips and taking a sip. Heaven.

But that was last night and it didn't materialize. Why? Tinamad ako. Get off at SM, walk for about 5-6 minutes to a coffee shop, place your order, pay and wait for them to prepare it. Then head home. It's already 8 o'clock my feet are already sore from the walking I did at work. I wanted to take off my shoes and walk barefoot.

Now I have to be contented with a McDonald's coffee. Don't get me wrong. It's not that I don't like their coffee. Paminsan minsan dumadating yung mga panahon na naghahanap ka ng ibang variation ng kape.

Must drink coffee. Later.

6 comments:

dodong flores 도동 플로오리스 said...

Happy drinking!

...at tag-ulan na naman...

ann said...

sana kung walking distance lang yung coffee shop...sa traffic pa lang baka sa bahay na lang ako magkape...hehehe.

happy mother's day!!!!

ka bute said...

another coffee drinker here too. (--,)

atticus said...

mas masarap kapeng batangas. haaay. saarap ng kape.

jho said...

ka bute, sarap kasi talaga ng kape.

jho said...

atticus, the best talaga ang kapeng batangas.

Post a Comment