
I bought this book yesterday.
"Have you ever lost someone you love and wanted one more conversation, one more chance to make up for the lost time when you thought they would be bere forever? If so, then you know you can go your whole life collecting days, and none will outweigh the one wish you had back..."
I will surely enjoy reading this...
Labels: Books
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Ako wala yata, lahat ng past relationship ko eh clear...hehehe.
ok nga raw yan si mitch albom. have never read any book by him, though. hanap na lang ako e-book :)
@cess - i have two books by m. albom... What is e-book?
@ann - hahaha
i only read five people, yung tuesdays with morrie di ko pa nababasa but definitely nasa mahabang listahan ng bibilhin. :)
e-book, imagine reading the book on your monitor. :) usually hacked yun hehee, i have angels and demons in e-book, but i stop after two chapters, mas masarap magbasa sa totoong libro. :)
Hi Jho! E-book is a softcopy of a book. It's in different formats pero usually doc or txt sya. You can read the ebook using your pc or an ebook reader. Ako yung mobile phone ko subs as an ebook reader ko hehe
I kept telling myself I will buy that book kaya lang hardbound pa sya eh! Wait ko muna yung paperback copy. Or hahanap na ako ng ebook ngaun na! Hahahah
Ganda ng mga books ni Mitch Albom. Have you read The Five People You Meet in Heaven? Ilang beses ko ng inulit! Yun ang binili ko ng hardbound hehe
Happy reading! :)
@zherwin, sasha - thanks for the info. I haven't read "The Five People you meet in Heaven"... Will look for it sa bookstore
bago ako umalis ng singapore ..binigyan ako ng isang friend ng copy nyan unfortunately naiwan kasama ng mga naipon kong libro doon, pero dadalin naman ni nanay pag-uwi nya daw :)
di ko pa sya nababasa pero katulad ng five people u meet in heaven mukhang maganda rin sya :)
@melai - mukhang maganda nga yung The five people you meet in heaven... mabili nga. hehehe
I think I will enjoy reading this too. This weekend, I'll be buying this book. I can't get enough of Mitch Albom.
I read his Tuesdays with Morrie some years back. Ang ganda ng story. Malamang this is also good reading.
@mommyba & watson - you will enjoy reading the book. Finished it yesterday.
Mitch Albom is a wonderful author.
hi jho,
i'd definitely read that book! i love mitch albom!
jho, i got an update in my blog although it's not posted on my things to blog about...it's about the HP staff who died due to overwork..arggh, scary, sad..
let me recommend it to my kids--they are so fond of books (maybe they have already read it?), and yes, Tuesdays and 5 People are 2 of the family's favorites.
Post a Comment