Now will mark the end of our bowling tournament. On the lead is the OSVP who has 36pts. They just need a clean 2pts to claim the Championship title. 2nd on the July 27th Bulletin is the OP (32pts) and ACCTG DEPT (29pts). My team is currently on the 4TH place (so sad....better luck next year!).
I just hope I will be able to stay on the Female category - Highest Average. My name was "erased" on the Highest Single and Highest Triple category. Was on 3rd place on both category (178 - 443). Last week, somebody did a 192. Placed her on the 2nd place. (203-192-181) and (499-469-451). Sigh.... Oh well, we can never really tell. I might be able to beat the Highest on all female category (how i wish and crossing my fingers!!!!)
Now, it's about 4 hrs before the game will begin... will not work. will just relax. will just blog and blog hop... My lipovitan is waiting for me at the fridge.
I just hope I will be able to stay on the Female category - Highest Average. My name was "erased" on the Highest Single and Highest Triple category. Was on 3rd place on both category (178 - 443). Last week, somebody did a 192. Placed her on the 2nd place. (203-192-181) and (499-469-451). Sigh.... Oh well, we can never really tell. I might be able to beat the Highest on all female category (how i wish and crossing my fingers!!!!)
Now, it's about 4 hrs before the game will begin... will not work. will just relax. will just blog and blog hop... My lipovitan is waiting for me at the fridge.
1 comments:
how was it?
Post a Comment