I am the Wind

on Wednesday, February 06, 2008

A meme from Lazarus.

No. 1: Find out What Type of Weather Are You by taking the quiz on blogthings.

You Are Wind

Strong and overpowering
A force to be reckoned with, no one dares cross you
You have the power to change everything around you

You are best known for: your wrath

Your dominant state: commanding


No 2.Contradict/Consent the Outcome
Strong and overpowering - yes. They say that whatever I want I always get... Though I cannot change everything around me. A lot of times, nababaliktad ko ang situation.
I am definitely commanding.

No. 3: Share a practical Weather Tip
Always bring an umbrella. You'll never know when it'll pour.

No. 4 :...and a life-giving Weather Quote
geez, i can't think of anything... "Weather weather lang talaga ang buhay"

No. 5: Tag 5 + weathered (seasoned) bloggers.
For this, i will tag those born in the month of love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hanep rin pala wind ah!

Thanks for doing the tag, jho!

jho said...

lazarus, oo nga e. kakaiba. powerful pala ang wind =)

Post a Comment