memories

on Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I was looking for old photos in my room when I came across a box containing these. There are still alot of stuff beneath.


Trash? nah. Memories of my teenage life. Letters from a dear friend (dated 1995 pa!), a cousin, an ex, college barkada. A letter that was not mailed for a friend. My HS ID, brochure from EK. I started to read the letter and it made me think of the past. Nakakatuwa.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

nakakatuwa mag-reminisce diba?

have a great tuesday ahead!

zherwin said...

i always believe that i am not the only basurero in this world hehehe.

automatic yung flashback no? :)

jho said...

mommyba, yes, nakakatuwa mag-reminisce

jho said...

zherwin, korek ka dyan, pero sana katulad mo na may pera pa na nakuha sa basura :)

Anonymous said...

buti andyan pa. yung sa akin matagal ko nang natapon. -cess

Nick Ballesteros said...

Uy ang ganda naman ng nahanap mo. treasure ito! How I wish I also have my things back from high school. Kaya lang, lipat kami ng lipat ng bahay kasi that time, so something always had to be thrown away.

Post a Comment