on leave

on Friday, May 30, 2008

I am on sick leave today. I have skin allergies (small rashes are in my arms, lower back and thighs) and the itchiness is quite unbearable. I have consulted a dermatologist. She told me that I have skin asthma. I was given (actually, i have to buy it from them) a cream and lotion plus she asked me to use Dove extra sensitive. I haven't have any relief from it. The scratching because of the itchiness still continues. Masarap kasi kamutin e. I took celestamine for itchiness to no avail. Geez. Mas gusto ko pa atakihin ng hika kasi may nebulizer naman ako at iba pa na medicines for it. Pero yung ganito na skin asthma, mas mahirap. Nakakhiya pa in public na makita ka na kamot ng kamot.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

sana magaling ka na by now. ang hirap nga nyan. maybe you have food allergies too.

Post a Comment