Desktop

on Saturday, May 17, 2008

It's a Saturday. I'm all alone in the office because I am the Officer of the Day for our department. Geez. Baka may mumu. Nah. I've locked the door since my area is in the innermost part of the office.

Just sharing what my computer desktop wallpaper looks like. Not a messy desktop. Those icons are the important things that I am using.



My dream car? sort of. I liked the color and the rim.

Have a great rainy weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like that too. a jazz right? i want mine white or black. pero fit daw ang tawag sa us.

Anonymous said...

cool car and such a nice pic for a desktop.

...which reminded me that i better clean up icons that has been cluttering my desktop. ang galing kasi "magkalat" ng desktop yung asawa ko

jho said...

cess - yes it is jazz.

mommyba - mahirap kasi na lagyan ko nang lagyan ng shortcut icons yung desktop ko. mya tingnan ni boss. hehehe

Post a Comment