It's almost the end of 2008 and I am wondering what the coming year will bring to me and to my family. I am still thinking if I will write down and stick to my resolutions... Most of the time hindi naman iyon nasusunod.
I just wish that the company I am working for will be strong enough to survive the economic crisis that is happening worldwide. When we had our christmas party, we were really puzzled with the content of the speech of all the VIP's. We were all thinking that maybe there will be no salary increase for this year. And maybe the other perks like company outings, birthday lunch-outs, the annual bowling tournament will have to be set aside for now. Higpit sinturon talaga. Or maybe the amount given to each employee for their birthday bonus will be lessened... but then hindi siguro kasi may magbibirthday ng january 01, sigurado nakuha na niya yung birthday bonus niya...
I heard the the food business will be lucky this year. I do hope so. Kawawa naman kasi yung store na hawak ko. Higpit sinturon din. No more store anniversary dinners, and outings. I asked the management if we could discontinue the security service for the store since it is located between the exit and entrance of the mall. Sagot sa akin "gumawa ka nang letter at pipirmahan namin". We also have to cut down manpower. I was informed that a couple of the staff has voiced thier intent of now renewing their contract for reasons of education. Good for them, sayang naman kasi kapag hindi nila tinapos ang pag-aaral nila.
Speaking of food business, I am scouring for a venue for my youngest's 7th birthday. She was asking for shakey's. I was thinking of Jollibee. Or maybe dito na lang sa bahay. Kaya lang nakakapagod kapag sa bahay. Pero less naman yung expense. Bahala na kung saan madala nun budget for the party.
I just wish that the company I am working for will be strong enough to survive the economic crisis that is happening worldwide. When we had our christmas party, we were really puzzled with the content of the speech of all the VIP's. We were all thinking that maybe there will be no salary increase for this year. And maybe the other perks like company outings, birthday lunch-outs, the annual bowling tournament will have to be set aside for now. Higpit sinturon talaga. Or maybe the amount given to each employee for their birthday bonus will be lessened... but then hindi siguro kasi may magbibirthday ng january 01, sigurado nakuha na niya yung birthday bonus niya...
I heard the the food business will be lucky this year. I do hope so. Kawawa naman kasi yung store na hawak ko. Higpit sinturon din. No more store anniversary dinners, and outings. I asked the management if we could discontinue the security service for the store since it is located between the exit and entrance of the mall. Sagot sa akin "gumawa ka nang letter at pipirmahan namin". We also have to cut down manpower. I was informed that a couple of the staff has voiced thier intent of now renewing their contract for reasons of education. Good for them, sayang naman kasi kapag hindi nila tinapos ang pag-aaral nila.
Speaking of food business, I am scouring for a venue for my youngest's 7th birthday. She was asking for shakey's. I was thinking of Jollibee. Or maybe dito na lang sa bahay. Kaya lang nakakapagod kapag sa bahay. Pero less naman yung expense. Bahala na kung saan madala nun budget for the party.
0 comments:
Post a Comment