is it gone?

on Thursday, December 04, 2008

I lost (or have not) my TIN ID digitized card. It happened yesterday. I was going to make a withdrawal from the bank (together with a co-employee) and though I am one of the signatories, i still brought an ID with me just incase the teller would be asking for some identification. I know i placed my TIN ID inside a letter envelope. Off I went to the bank. When I got there, I cannot find my card (good thing that the teller didn't ask for it) in my envelope. Weird. I was rewinding every bit of detail in my head. A lot of things are going through my head. I was thinking that if it has fallen from the envelope, my co-employee will be able to see it because I was ahead of her for about a meter or two. I asked employees from the bank (even their security) if they have seen a TIN ID card. Negative. It was just a short walk from the office to the bank. My head is aching from thinking of where have I placed it. Did I really dropped it or have an officemate saw the card and was keeping it for reasons of fun. This morning an officemate told me that "pa pizza ka mamaya, ilalabas ko yung card mo" Ganun. It pisses me off. I just hope na nawala na lang talaga.

2 comments:

dodong flores 도동 플로오리스 said...

Nakakainis yung ganon. Emotional blackmail yan ah!. Ayaw ko rin ng ginaganyan ako dahil hindi rin kasi ako nagbibiro ng ganyan.
**sigh** Ganyan talaga. Pasensiya na lang. Hindi kasi natin control ang working environment natin.

duke said...

suntukin mo! umbagin mo! kurutin mo!
un lang.tapos ipakain mo yung card mo. tapos kuha ka na lang ng bago. un lang.

Post a Comment