That is how I was trained in my high school days during CAT training. Until now, i keep that in mind. When people say that "bakit wala ka bil-bil?" i tell them that "marunong lang ako magtago". Meaning i do that stomach in thingy. It's quite hard mind you. But then, that helps me to sort of fool people that I don't have bil-bil. Honestly, i wanted to hit the gym to. I just don't know when will I have the time to do it. With a mall hour office hours, i wouldn't be able to squeeze the gym schedule.
Now I am so stuffed from the lunch that we had at Century Park. The stomach in, chest out will not help in hiding those handles. Sigh.
4 comments:
hay. problema ko rin iyan. hamo, sa malling, mawawala iyan. hehe.
haayyyyyy lang din masasabi ko dyan.
atticus, sana nga sa malling ay mawala ito. may vow nga ako not to eat rice for a couple of weeks.
jerick, salamat sa pabisita. hay din... hay...
Post a Comment