5 questions on the hot seat

on Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Here are the answers to Cess' questions. Just do bear with it.

1. You said, "igagapang ko ang edukasyon ng aking mga anak." How exactly are you going to do that?

** Aside from the current job that I have, I will look for a sideline.

2. You said, you will enjoy reading mich albom's latest book, the tagline of which says "one more conversation, one more chance to make up for the lost time." Describe the conversation running in your mind in case you do get the chance to make up for the lost time.

** “Hay, mukhang pera ang nanay mo!!!!!”

3. Name one character trait of yours that is inherited by each of your children.

** My eldest, Maica – easy to get along with

My son, Mico - Cry baby.

My youngest, Maikee - observant

4. How workaholic are you?

** I start my day around 4:30 in the morning and ends around 11:00-12mn. Workaholic for me doesn’t just mean office work. It also includes house chores.

5. And an easy one. Describe the Jho we can expect to see 5years from now.

** A more prettier, toner, slimmer jho (LOL!). I need to have plans on how to discipline a teenager…

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha, baliw ka! basta yon...

grabe, kulang ka pala sa tulog. sanay ka na siguro ng less than 6 hours sleep. hindi ko kaya yan.

ikaw cry baby? talaga?

thanks for doing the tag.

Post a Comment