Another tag

on Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Lazarus tagged me. 15 whatever facts about jho...Not in exact order...

1. On newspapers: I never read the sports section of a newspaper. Philippine Daily Inquirer is the only newspaper that I like to read.

2. I have this habit of touching-pinching my nose.

3. I am not good at remembering birthdates and names. Most of the time, (kind of embarrassing, really) minutes after a person is introduced to me I already forgot his/her name.

4. I’m good at remembering car features and plate numbers.

5. Back in High School, I was mistaken by some schoolmates as Beth Tamayo.

6. I don’t like horror or those action movies. It scares me to watch horror films. Sometimes, I would even dream about it. I don’t like the sight of fight scenes wherein you will see blood being splattered. Ewwww!

7. In contradiction with # 6, I am the family “nurse-doctor”. Even when I am still single. I remember when my younger brother was involved in a motorbike accident. My mother asked me to look at it. I cleaned his wounds (as in wounds) and told them to bring him to the hospital because a cut in his chin needs stitches.

8. I play World of Warcraft. Blame it on my sister and BIL who brought the installer.

9. I am not really good in math. Then how come I graduated with a BSA degree? Matiyaga lang ako sa numbers.

10. The only “make-up” that I put on my face when I’m at the office are the following: Baby powder (J&J) and Lipstick (lip balm, lipstick, lip gloss).

11. I’m afraid of going to any facial care centers. Parang naiiritate yung face ko sa mga pinapahid nila. That of instead of making my face blemish-free, I would suddenly have pimples or would make my facial skin feels rough.

12. I’m not a movie-goer. I would rather buy DVD copies of the movie and watch it for the nth time at home.

13. I walk fast and they say I walk like a duck. My hips sway “that” much.

14. I envy girls with straight, frizz-free hair. I don’t want to go to salon and have my hair relaxed. I did that once and I NEVER wanted to do that again.

15. I am a homebody.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing the meme, Jho!

on #1 - I first read the sports section before the headlines. PDI rin ako for national papers.

same tayo on #3. I also forget names after introduction.

on #9 Accountancy din ako. But I love numbers.

Anonymous said...

interesting post! i learned a lot about jho..

we're the same in #1. he he.
i'm good at remembering birthdates, but not with names. wow! plate numbers. uhuh, i find it hard to remember them, but i find it easy to remember mobile numbers.

wow, beth tamayo look alike! *clapclap*

i don't like horror movies. but i love watching them. i love scaring myself..hehe.

i hate to nurse wounds..ahhh. spare me. hehe.

i only play tekken. he he..

math? eh...

same here. i dont wear make up. i only use lipgloss and baby powder..

i hated,too, this salon for relaxing my hair..nightmare! :)

same in #15. whoa! it's as if I did the meme, too. he he

happy evening jho

Anonymous said...

uy, compared to me, youre way better in math.

ayoko rin ng horror movies. kahit b horror movies.

Post a Comment