As of this writing, I am totally drained. For two straight days I am physically and mentally challenged. All i wanted to do is to lay in my bed and go to sleep. Our yaya went home last Thursday. My mom made plans on the last minute of Thursday evening leaving me no choice but to be on leave from work.
I have to wake up early to prepare breakfast and clean the house. Then while I wait for the meat to get tender, I bathe and clothe the kids. Multi-tasking. Then they ask you the same questions over and over. Or they bug me on what I am reading, on what I am doing. Kakakpagod.
I am not complaining about me taking care of my kids. It's just that when I am at home lahat ng palabas ng mga anak ko, ginagawa nila. I always ask my mom and yaya if they (my kids) are like that when I am at work. They would answer - NO. I guess they are testing my string of patience when it comes to their being pilyo at pilya... They just have to try harder. When it comes to my kids, my patience never runs out.
Labels: Mommy issue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Ate, need a retreat? :)Being alone and reflective? or maybe just to unwind?
@vince - mukhang maganda yan ha. retreat. Matagal tagal na ako hindi nakaka atend ng mga retreat.
wow! proud to have a friend who's a super mom to her kids. para marecharge, jho, punta tayo sa foot spa, facial spa, etc.. he he
things will get better, dont worry. in case you dont get help masasanay ka rin :)
Mabuti na lang mahaba patience mo. Sometimes, it just gets too much talaga. Parang everything and everyone is ganging up on you and you just want to shout "stop!". Pero always remember na things will get better :)
Happy Monday, sis!
hmmm..your kids sounds like my nephew! when he's with us, he is super bait and sunod sa kung ano man ang ssbihin ng tita & tito... but when his mom is around, hindi mo mapagsabihan..pasaway!
masasanay ka rin...
enjoy your tuesday! :)
maybe you need to spend more time with them, during daytime. Napapanibaguhan kaya sila.
Ahahaha! Jho, baka naglalambing lang sila. Naninibago na nasa bahay ka taking care of them :-)
if i were you, i will prioritize, i do not need to do all. i do not need to be perfect in all things. i can just even lie in bed and have fun with the kids. cleaning the house can wait, food can be ordered, kids can play while taking a bath, etc., etc.
Post a Comment