It's the beginning of yet another bowling tournament. The number of teams participating this year has been reduced to 9. What happens now is that there will be a "practice day" for each team during the tournament (June 4 - August 1). My team had our "practice day" during the opening ceremony. Last Friday we beat our opponent, 5-0. Whoopee!The color of this year's uniform is green. It's the color of an avocado. I didn't like the shade of green that they used for our shirts. Plus, I have to have the size of the shirt changed. From small to medium. No, i didn't gain weight. The fitting on the sides are OK. But the ones in the shoulder areas... well, it's quite uncomfortable for me. The kind of cloth that they used is different from the ones that we have been using for the past 9 years. They didn't bring any samples of it. Many of us are complaining about the fitting of the shirt. Though only 2 of use dared to have it changed. Why? Because if you have it changed, the cost of it will not be shouldered anymore by the company. I opted to pay for it. I do not want to play and feel uncomfortable with what I am wearing.
4 comments:
Hirap nga namang maglaro ng hindi ka comportable sa suot mo.
dapat sana sleeveless na lang para wala masyadong kapit sa balikat. come to think of it, parang wala pa nga akong nakikitang bowler na naka-sleeveless.
for the win!
wow serious bowler =) good luck!
Congrats and wish your team more victories to come:)
Post a Comment