May 13, 2007 is my day, nope it's not my birthday. It's mother's day. A day for all of us mothers and mothers-to-be.
How did i celebrate it?
1. Well, for starters, i woke up at around 530 in the morning. My yaya went home yesterday and she won't be back until Tuesday. So all household chores must be done before going out...
2. Woke up the kids, feed then bathe them (They greeted me even if they are still sleepy) . I also greeted my mother.
3. Went to hear mass. All mothers were asked to come in front for the final blessing.
4. Off to the mall. Ate there. Saw a very dear friend.
5. Went to Toy Kingdom. I promised my kids that I will buy them toys.
6. Bought Ice Cream for the kids at Yoshi's Teppanyaki Ice Cream.
7. Went home.
A very short way of celebrating it. But I'm happy that my kids got what they want. Toys and ice cream (will try the Rocky road ice cream). I should have bought a cake. But when I saw the line of people at Goldilocks and Red Ribbon, I backed out. Had I been alone, I would have the patience to fall in line... But I have my kids in tow... Patience is not one of their virtues as of now when it comes to loooong lines.
Later, after doing the laundry, i'll be reading Paulo Coelho's By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept and Like the Flowing River.
Happy Mother's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
happy mummy's day!
Happy Mother's Day, jho. I just came back from a hair spa! he he..Just read ur msg...
happy mother's day :)
glad to see you too. simple lang, pero im sure the kids enjoyed the day at yon naman ang importante diba :)
@ duke, des & melai - salamat sa pagbati!
@ cess - yes, simple lang pero the kids are happy and that is what is important.
Happy Mother's Day, Jho! Talagang kahit day mo, you put your kids first in line. Ganyan talaga pag nanay. :-)
happy mother's day. :)
belated happy mother's Day, Jho!
belated happy mother's day, jho. simple pleasures, but they mean a lot to us. more so, the mothers that we are, we put the interest of our kids first, we are always last. their happiness is our happiness, too.
Mother's day pero mga kids ang may new toys, pero as mothers mas happy tayo pag nakikita nating masaya sila di ba?
Post a Comment