Why do I Blog

on Friday, May 04, 2007

I've been tagged by Des

Why do I blog? Here are some of the reasons.

1. It helps me express myself better.…. With this it helps me feel better, stronger, at peace, at ease. Sharing a problem or an issue can help alleviate the grumpy feeling you have.

2. It’s nice to share an opinion or your point of view, in the form of comments. You could weigh things before you decide on something.

3. For information. On travel, on life, on medicines, on child upbringing… etc. When you look at the pictures taken by your friends, it’s like nakapunta ka na din dun sa lugar.

4. You get to meet wonderful people.

5. This is my diary, calendar of events…

5 comments:

zherwin said...

hi jho, nag-update nako, medyo late lang kasi loaded sa work. happy weekend. :)

Anonymous said...

you said some of the reasons. sana ginawa mo ng "all", so kumpletuhin mo na :D

jho said...

@ cess - hehehe. wala ako sa matino kong pag-iisip.

Anonymous said...

Ako siguro kung nasa pinas ako malamang hindi ako blogger. Homesickness ang main reason ko for blogging eh.

Leah said...

Very good reasons to keep blogging. I have very similar reasons myself. Its always good to look back on what you've done. and I've gained good online friends too.

Post a Comment