on a boring lazy sunday...

on Sunday, May 20, 2007

A week after mother's day.

My kids are out with my mom and bro at MOA. They were bugging me to come along. Heck! I wanted to rest. MOA is at the far end of where I live and a few kilometers from where I work. Just spare me this day.

Last monday, election day, I didn't exercise my right to vote. Instead, I went to the mall. Bought myself a present. A present that is long overdue...


Now what? Hmmm.. I guess I'll play Warcraft first... then read a book.

When will summer end!!!!! It's so hot!!!!

11 comments:

dangkin said...

nice gift for yourself, jho!

bket di ka bumoto? dahil ba kay victor wood? hi.hi.hi.

have a fun summer! :)

Anonymous said...

wow,cool camera. sa panahon talaga ngayon good investment na ang mga bagay na yan. have fun with it :)

zherwin said...

wow, new toy! *drooling*

be sure to share some pics taken from that droolable cam. with a new cam, you should be more inspired to go out (despite the heat) and explore the world!

jho said...

@dangkin - yaiks! victor wood!!!!???? no way! Tamad lang akong bumoto.

@cess - naku, pag nagreunion tayo uli, hindi ko dadalhin yung cam. Baka may biglang magtext sa akin at hiramin... LOL! Magaya pa ako kay hazel... hehehe

@zherwin - i already took pics with it. Be posting some pag sinipag na ako. Pinag-aaralan ko pa din. Kahit na nasa easy cam area lang yung binili ko, i still have to learn yung mga pasikot-sikot with it.

Anonymous said...

Ganda naman ng gift mo sa sarili mo. Dapat masampolan yan ng mga kuha mo.

Sa laki nga naman ng MOA parang nakakapagod na agad...hehehe.

Anonymous said...

natuwa ako dun sa warcraft. akala ko boys lang naglalaro ng warcraft. he he.

Nice gift you have there!

Anonymous said...

Ganda naman ng gift na yan hehe... Sana ako rin maregaluhan ko sarili ko ng Sony Cybershot :)

May mga araw talaga na tinatamad kang lumabas ano? Lalo na at super init talaga! Kahapon ako, natulog lang maghapon.

Happy Monday, Jho! :)

Anonymous said...

hindi naman bilog ang facial structure mo, so i guess any hairstyle will fit you. personally, i prefer shoulder length on you. hindi mahaba, more like alanganing mahaba. kung gusto mo nang super long hair (na hindi ko pa nakikita), carry mo naman ang pusod.

Anonymous said...

hi jho,

nice gift for yourself! share some pics...:)

-D
(des aka fingertalks)

Nick Ballesteros said...

7.1 super duper mega pixel! Nice camera!

I'm re-reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix in preparation for the movie. What are you reading?

jho said...

@des - thanks!

@watson - im currently reading Like the Flowing River by Paulo Coelho.. Might be buying The Witch of Portobello

Post a Comment